We are a wholesaler of several different commercial and residential products.
All of our manufacturers have technical data accompanied by their own website with factory assistance available to assist with technical concerns, specifications and warranty information.
The following is an updated list of manufacturers phone numbers to assist you with any complications.
- A.O. Smith – 1-800-527-1953
- American Standard – 1-800-900-9063
- American Water Heater – 1-800-456-9805
- State – 1-800-544-2592
- Rheem – 1-800-432-8373
- Bradford white – 1-951-549-1000
- HTP – 1-800-323-9651
- Water heaters are susceptible to be damaged in transit. To ensure your product is eligible for return, check for damage prior to signing for your merchandise upon arrival.
- Once the heater is delivered and signed for, the liability is then carried out between the customer and the manufacturer.
- Items returned require the approval of a Return Merchandise Authorization (RGA) printed out in email form accompanied by the return item. We cannot accept any return items with out this paperwork.
- Returns are subject to a 25% restock fee plus the original freight fee cost.
- Returned products must be returned in its entirety (all parts), original packaging, cannot be damaged, used or installed.
- Special ordered items and custom ordered items are unable to be accepted for return.
- We strongly recommend that you insure all items purchased for its full value and obtain a tracking number to follow your product through transit. In the rare instance your product becomes lost, delayed in transit, or arrives damaged, your claim and reimbursement must be carried out with your shipper.
*Cannot issue credit to any items that do not meet this criteria.*
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY. NEITHER, WATERHEATERSALES.COM NOR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER, WATERHEATERSALES.COM NOR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES MAKE ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL DEPARTMENT OF BUILDING AND SAFETY LAWS FOR ANY SUCH REGULATIONS.
ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURES, AND LICENSED CONTRACTORS.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WATERHEATERSALES.COM HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
Waterheatersales.com or any affiliated links deriving from Waterheatersales.com does not assume any responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site or your downloading of any materials, from this Web Site.
Revisions to these Terms and Conditions.
May revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Web Site.